About Me

My photo
im Jaded..i create this blog to share my little knowledge about what i've been taken from my college life and my greatest frustration in life is to develop my own accounting software..

Friday, August 5, 2011

why does the baby cry after being born.

Because the doctor tap the butt of the new born baby?
Because it is the sign that the baby is alive?



No, the tap of the doctor, saying "your the great" and the cry.. it is the cry of victory!

Because, from the night when your father explode into secret garden of your mother, they many of you almost billion, battle for the one mission, the strength will be tested, now you are sweep all weak by your strong,
Now you deserved to live, your the one!  that why the baby cry after being born. cry of victory! and that you are..you have right to live in this planet..

No comments:

Post a Comment